OTC - Tydol - Analgesics - Tydol Women
Each Caplet contains:
Paracetamol …………….. 500mg
Pamabrom ………………… 25 mg
Pyrilamine maleate ……. 15 mg
Other ingredients: Amidon corn starch, Crosspovidone, povidone K-90, Allura red # 40, Aerosil , stearic acid, magnesium stearate, dittiled water, Opadry II pink.
For the temporary relief of symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome and menstrual periods such as bloating, water-weight gain, cramps, breast tenderness, headache, backache.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE:
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Take 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredients of this product.
- In those with asthma, glaucoma, bladder-neck obstruction, peptic ulcer or pyloroduodenal obstruction, emphysema, chronic pulmonary disease.
- Pregnancy and Lactation.
- Children under 12 years of age.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
– Paracetamol poisoning can result in hepatic damage
– Do not use with other products containing Paracetamol.
– This product may cause drowsiness. Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
– Side effects include drowsiness and lethargy.
– Hypersensitivity reactions are rare but may include urticaria, skin eruptions, pruritus or anaphylaxis.
In case of an unexpected reaction, consult your physician.
– The combination of isoniazid, phenytoin, barbiturate, carbamazepine and acetaminophen has caused severe hepatotoxicity.
-Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
Box of 10 blisters x 10 caplets.
Box of 1 blisters x 10 caplets
Box of 2 blisters x 10 caplets
STORAGE: Store at temperature from 150C-300C, in a dry place. Protect from light.
SHELF-LIFE: 36 months. Do not use after expiry date.
QUALITY SPECIFICATION: Manufacturer’s.