OTC - Vitamins and minerals - Calcimax
- Calcium ascorbate 500 mg
- Lysine ascorbate 500 mg
- For 10 ml of syrup.
- Symptomatic treatment of functional asthenia without the specific demonstrated activity.
- It helps to restore health in convalescence.
- Fatigue, anorexia.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE:
- Adults and children 15 years of age and over: Two or three 10 ml vials/day.
- Children 30 months to 15 years: One to three 5 ml vials/day.
- Administer in 2 or 3 water volumes before meals.
- It is contraindicated in the patients known to be hypersensitive to any ingredient.
- Patients having calcium lithiase, uric and oxalic lithiases, G6PD deficiency, hypercalcemia.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
In case of diabetes, take into account the sucrose content of CALCIMAX®.
Increase oxaluria, nausea, heartburn, abdominal cramps, headache, insomnia.
- Do not take CALCIMAX® concomitantly with tetracyclines (interval of at least 3 hours).
- Increase toxicity of cardiac glycoside.
- Increased urinary excretion of ascorbic acid and decreased excretion of aspirin occur when the drugs are concurrently.
- Box of 20 vials x 5 ml.
- Box of 20 vials x 10 ml.