OTC - Tydol - Analgesics - Tydol Codein Forte
Acetaminophen (Paracetamol) 500 mg
Codeine phosphate 30 mg
Per each film coated caplet.
Acetaminophen and Codeine combination is used to relief of moderate to severe pain, such as: cancer pain, bone pain, headache, body ache, myalgias, neuralgias, toothache, low back
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE:
Adults and children over the age of 12 years:
- 1-2 caplets, 1-3 times daily according to the degree of pain.
Children 6 to 12 years old:
- Half of the adult dose.
Minimum dosing interval: 4 hours.
- Allergic to components of this product.
- Respiratory depression, anemia, cardiac disease, pulmonary disease, G6PD deficiency.
- Severe liver failure and/or renal failure.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Do not use this product for children under 6 years.
- Should not be used with other products containing Acetaminophen.
- Prolonged use and high dose of Acetaminophen may cause hepatocellular impairment.
- When driving vehicle or operating machinery because this product may cause drowsiness.
- Caution for respiratory disease such as bronchial asthma. People with a history of drug.
- Frequently: Nausea, vomiting, constipation, drowsiness, vertigo, palpitations, orthostatic hypotension.
- Rarely: Allergy, leukopenia, anemia, respiratory depression.
- Antacids can delay and decrease the oral absorption of Acetaminophen.
- The activity of this product is influenced by concurrent administration of Barbiturate, depressants, Carbamazepine and Phenytoin.
- Concomitant use of this medicine with other opiate derivatives (e.g. cough suppression, pain relief) may cause respiratory depression.
Box of 10 blisters x 10 film coated caplets.